You will need:
1. Lashes - they usually come in a box of "mediums" for the outer ends and "shorts".
3. Lash Glue. These come in 2 varieties - temporary and permanent.
4. 2 popsicle sticks
5. (Optional) Under eye tape/sticky pads to tape down bottom eyelashes. This is hard to find in stores, so if you want this, you will probably have to buy from amazon/ebay.
I usually just buy an "Ardell Duralash Starter Kit" from Sally's Beauty because this has short lashes, medium lashes, tweezers, and permanent glue.
1) Thoroughly clean your eyelashes so they are free of makeup and oily residue.
2) If wanted, tape down bottom natural lashes to prevent glue from sticking to unwanted areas during application. If you don't have tape/pads, then just make sure you are opening your eyes a lot to make sure the bottom lashes are not sticking to your upper lashes.
3) Using tweezers, pick up one cluster eyelash extension. Dip the knot/bottom of the eyelash extension into the lash adhesive trying not to get the glue on the tweezers.You can dip right into the glue bottle or squeeze a small amount of the glue onto a disposable surface.
4) Apply them one by one from the outside-in (ear towards noes) or you can start in the center, whichever you prefer (I prefer outside-in). Try to place eyelash extension base as close as possible to the intersection of the eyelid and natural eyelash without touching the skin.
6) Use popsicle sticks to squeeze eyelash extensions to the natural eyelash to secure a tighter bond and meld into your natural lashes.
7) Repeat until the desired look is achieved with the eyelash extensions.