Fourth of July is finally here! We are so grateful for the Freedoms we share here in America and we love this Country! Do you have any plans for this amazing holiday? Looking for a sweet treat to make for all the fun festivities? Well today we bring you a yummy and easy treat to make this red, white and blue day even better!
This popcorn is so delicious I cant stop eating it. The best part is that it is so easy!
- 6 cups popped popcorn (wether in a bag or with a popcorn maker)
- 1 bag white chocolate morsels or white candy coating
- Blue and red sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread your 6 cups of popped pop corn over baking sheet (you can use two baking sheets if you need it.)
- Melt your white chocolate, whether in the microwave or stove, just make sure it does not burn!
- Pour over popcorn and with a spatula slowly coat the popcorn. Try to cover all of it, if you need to place it in a bowl and coat that is fine too.
- Immediately after coating sprinkle with your red and blue sprinkles. If the chocolate is dried the sprinkles wont stick.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to let chocolate harden.
- Your Done!! Break apart and EAT it.
Dress it up with cupcake liners or just eat it normally. This treat is perfect for any get together and it will be a hit! We hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July! God Bless America!