Dont want to use suctioning to get fuller lips? Try this lip liner trick for the appearance of fuller lips :) Here are the steps and the products that I used.
1. Exfoliate and moisturize lips. You can exfoliate at home with vaseline & a toothbrush or a honey & sugar scrub. Then use a small amount of your favorite clear lip balm.
2. Over-line your Cupid’s bow with a lip liner that’s darker than your natural lip color. Overline the middle of your bottom lip line as well (tear drop section of lips).
3. Under-line the rest of your lip lines.
4. Draw vertical lines on the lips with a lip liner where there are natural creases.
5. Use the lip liner to emphasize the natural shadow of your lips
6. Highlight the center of your upper and lower lip
7. Apply lip color
9. Apply a lip plumper gloss
Lip Liner: NYX - brown
Highlighter: elf - light/glow
Lipstick: Nars velvet lip pencil - Buenos Aires
and MAC lipstick - Creme d'Nude
Lip plumper gloss: Buxom full-on lip polish - Sophia